Situated on the Northamptonshire/Oxfordshire border, there is much to see and enjoy. There are historic houses, churches and gardens, waterways, forest walks and sporting facilities. Antique and farm shops, horseracing and the Silverstone circuit are all within a few miles.
Althorp, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, Oxford and the Cotswolds are all less than one hour away, which makes it an ideal base for discovering this beautiful part of the country.
Recommended Local Accommodation
- Love2Yurt – Visit their website Luxury handcrafted yurts, located on the beautiful Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire border and within easy reach of the Cotswolds and Silverstone, provide the perfect holiday destination for families, friends or couples to enjoy a glamping holiday. Only 6 miles from Catanger Farm. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0777 568 6678
- The Loft at Newnham Lodge, Newnham – visit link
- Heath Farm Cotswold Cottages / (01608) 683 270 / visit website
- Crockwell Farm, Eydon / (01327) 361 573 / visit website
- The Star Inn, Sulgrave / (01295) 760 389
- Yew Tree House, Sulgrave / (01295) 768 343
- Slapton Manor, Slapton / (01327) 860 344
- The Six Bells, Sulgrave / (01295) 760 653 / send email
For more alternative hotels in Towcester, check HotelsCombined.
There are numerous village pubs with excellent bar food and restaurants locally
We are also only 20 minutes from the Hinton Airfield were you can go paintballing, sky diving and also Zorb Footballing! .