Trekking with Llamas
Llamas are gentle, inquisitive animals that will make a walk in the countryside into something wonderful and unforgettable. Walking at a comfortable pace of around 2 miles an hour, you can’t actually ride them but these lovely pack animals will willingly carry your rucksack whilst you enjoy the beautiful scenery. What better way to get away from it all than by leading a gentle llama along bridleways, farm tracks and country lanes. A perfect way to de-stress! Why not make a short break of it, come and explore this undiscovered part of the English countryside.
We have treks to suit everyone. We can organise a children’s party they will never forget, memorable corporate days, fun hen parties, or you can even buy a trekking voucher to give as a gift. We don’t just trek, we also breed llamas and during the summer months you can visit our mums and babies. Inside our log cabin visitor centre, you can see a range of goods we make from our llama fibre and sell alongside many other llama related gifts that will remind you of your visit to Catanger.
- Personally guided treks available all year round
- Your own llama for the trek
- Tailor-made corporate days and large party treks
- No charge for children 8-12 years but they must be accompanied by one adult for each child and be able to walk for 2 hours covering 3.5 – 4 miles.
- On-farm treks for children’s parties. Not suitable for children under 5 years.
- Trekking vouchers for that unforgettable gift
- Single trekkers are welcome subject to booking dates
- Disabled access and facilities in Visitor Centre